Friday 7 October 2011

We Heart Baguio!

I don't know any person in my network who doesn't like/love Baguio. Personally, it's one of the cities that makes me feel I am nowhere near the grid of chaos. I am somewhere else (or that's just me). Anyway, we're here again in Baguio. Yes, we are here again and we're not just here to devour ourselves with overwhelming amount of food and alcohol from our good friends, we're here to share a part of our craft which is our music and to listen and dance and get wild with their music as well. :) 

Shot from our stroll/hiking at Tam-awan Village. Dunno who these guys were looking for. Probably their gypsies. 

The vines and the curls of Domeng's hair blended well with the village's earthly feel. :)


I can't put any words about this photo. All I can say is this suits very well to the music that's playing right now on Sep's computer- Country Disappeared by Wilco.



Hooray! we reached the top! But we didn't plan on how we're going to get back to the village. 


One of Session Road's old buildings. I love the bricks. 



So, this is a photo from our college tour. Haha. Nah, none of the people in this photo are still in college. We are now working class heroes and we needed a breather. Session Road was indeed a good help. 


So much for being a tourist. It's raining and I can't get my ass off to shower. Taking a warm bath is not my style. Party later! It's our Prom Night! (this will probably be a salvation for people who had their worst nightmares of prom when they were in high school).


2 comments:

  1. 1st & 3rd photo is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 love it to bits esp the sunlight glow!!!! incredibly cool.

    xoxo,
    issatchieu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I'm glad you liked it. :) The first shot i think was the last frame of my film cam. :D

    ReplyDelete